Typo is an engineering intelligence platform designed for high-performing software teams to ship reliable software faster. With Typo, find real-time bottlenecks in your SDLC, automate code reviews, and measure developer experience.
- **Pulse** Typo connects with Git, Issue Management, CI/CD, Slack, etc with pre-built integrations in your dev tool stack, to help teams gain visibility, identify blockers, predict sprint delays & measures business impact enabling modern software teams to move faster in the right direction.
- **Flow** Typo's built-in automated code reviews, auto-generated fixes & suggested hotspots, it enables to merge clean, secure, high-quality code, faster.
- **DevEx** With a holistic framework to capture developer experience, Typo helps in understanding how devs are doing & what can be done to improve their productivity
### Use Cases
**For Engineering Leaders** - **Maximise the business impact of engineering**
- Measure costs, time & resources spent on tech debt, roadmap items, bugs, etc.
- Identify the SDLC metrics that impact the dev efficiency & remove blockers in realtime.
- Build a productive team culture the developer experience & well being insights
**For Engineering Managers - Deliver fast without breaking things**
- Identify delivery bottlenecks in real-time & stay updated with automated alerts.
- Drive continuous improvement with custom team goals & progress reports.
- Prevent burnout & balance workload distribution
**For Developers** - **Level up your dev game**
- Ship PRs & code reviews faster with automated code reviews/fixes & slack workflows.
- Gain visibility & measure the impact of your work on your team efficiency.
- Identify areas of improvement across work & well being and set goals for improvement.